Yosemite Cleanup Event with BSK!
We are proud to announce another successful Yosemite Cleanup Event with BSK Associates!
This year’s Yosemite Cleanup Event was organized by Danaige Tower from the BSK Livermore Office. The Annual Yosemite Cleanup consisted of 17 volunteers this year. This group of dedicated BSK employees were able to gather twenty 5-gallon buckets worth of trash. We are happy to say Yosemite National Park is now a little cleaner!
WHY WE DO IT?
According to data from the Yosemite National Park they collect approximately 2,200 tons of garbage a year. Yosemite officials say that equals 3,919 dumpsters of trash. Taller than any peak in the park and higher than any mountain in the lower 48 states. Now that is a lot of trash!
We are dedicated to giving back to the community. BSK recognizes the importance of environmental and economic sustainability. We are committed to providing our services with a focus on reducing environmental impact and protecting natural resources. We strive to be an innovative company that benefits our clients, employees and affected communities while conducting business in a socially and environmentally ethical manner.
BSK strives to observe these sustainability practices
- Development of a company culture that encourages efficient use and preservation of natural resources.
- Minimize the carbon footprint of our business facilities and job sites.
- Support our local communities through participation in organizations and activities focused on environmental preservation.
- Apply environmentally friendly practices and design through our engineering and consulting services.
- Learn, practice, and promote sustainable practices as a core responsibility.
The sustainability practices at BSK are a continually evolving, collaborative effort of our entire firm. We recognize that the efforts made today affect the environment and resources available tomorrow.
Interested in joining the BSK team? Check out our Opportunities page.